[CLOSED] UAVisOffline | Builder

About Me

Hey, I’m UAVisOffline. I’ve been on the DevForum for nearly 4 months now, and I’m only starting to take advantage of it. I’ve been building since 4 years ago, experimenting with small builds and such. I only ever started taking it to the next level since last year, which is when I received a lot of ups-and-downs of the development world. People are great here, others are not, and I have indeed received a lot of experience. I don’t typically work with top-notch developers (mostly because I’m not interested in doing so), however I do my best to get in tack with people hiring on the Development forums.

My Building Type

I build mostly around the SCPF genre, a genre centering around futuristic to modernistic builds. These builds are best for me, having been in the genre for 2 years itself and being familiarized with the many requirements asked of by the set various areas and recontainment sites.

I’m not the most comfortable user when it comes to historic builds and such; I use unions quite a lot (my favorite) and I pay attention to detail. I’m said to build really fast for my type of detail, so that’s about it.

I lag a lot whenever I play due to my low-end computer, so I like to think that I’m a good standing point at determining the performance of a game from the lower-end gamer perspective.

Builds

Below are just a few builds I have decided to put onto the portfolio. I don’t exactly build “full-scale showcase” games, so I’ll go ahead and put some of my works below.

Builds

Most of these are semi-detailed only due to the fact that I have experienced lots of lag with extreme details, so I keep it short if it’s a large project.

My first attempt at a Rome build.

Conclusion

That’s about it. Thanks for reading, I guess.

If you’d like to have any projects done, please DM me at gp#6038 on Discord or private message me on ROBLOX. Pay is relatively medium and I don’t over-charge. Prices are negotiable depending on many factors.

I prefer ROBUX over USD, and mostly direct payments instead of percentages.

I WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN CLOSED AS WELL, I JUST HAVE OTHER PROJECTS TO PRIORITIZE FIRST!

MANY EDITS WILL BE MADE TO THE PORTFOLIO TO CHANGE INFORMATION OR ADD INFORMATION IF REQUIRED

6 Likes

Hey UAVisOffline. That’s a really good build, but that’s only one map. You should probably showcase at least two maps in a portfolio. :wink:

Building off of what @vibrantkoffing said, it’s important to have multiple examples of your work to showcase the different types of building you can do. Whether they’re public or private, finished or unfinished works, so long as they capture your abilities and demonstrate different skills they’ll aid your portfolio. Diversity helps you attract business.

1 Like

If you are confused, I can explain it more. One build has one theme. Showcasing multiple themes shows that you’re a good and versatile builder; it also proves you have more experience. :wink:. Read this portfolio to give you a better idea:

You should try to include payment preferences, and how you’d like to be paid
USD, percentage or Robux?

1 Like

Alright, I’ll add on to it as I build more. Thanks though!

1 Like

Hey! That is very good building! If you are still looking for a job contact me I have already sent a request to contact you, I have a small group, we need a site to get up and going. It would be great if you can join me.

-Lo08#1176

1 Like