[OPEN - USD] Medieval Weapon Modeler

Hey, I’m Irrelius. I’m looking for a 3D modeler who can make detailed but well optimized weapons for an upcoming Game of Thrones (Seven Kingdoms) roleplay community. We are happy to take you in as a permanent member of our team or pay you for each model you produce for us.

The Team
@Irrelius - Terrain + Level Design
@ToxenX - Programmer

You can see our current progress by joining our community discord server and checking the development updates channel.

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced modeler who can create weapons for us ranging from Longswords to Halberds that look good and are well optimized. We need our weapons to look quite realistic, to blend with the immersive environment that we are creating but we are mainly looking for someone who can optimise their models well to reduce lag.

Additionally, we will have more intricate weapons as our community progresses.

Payment

As stated previously, we are willing to pay you per model or you can join our team for percentage payouts. We can pay you in USD or Robux and are looking for a fair price, around $3-15 per model.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Harry |#1916

Thanks for reading, we hope to be in contact with you soon!

1 Like

I am interested contact you in discord as: MR.SAX # 2870

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.