[OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

, , ,

Jupiterc has been amazing. I can’t think him enough for what he has done for my logo and me. Good luck with your future business!

2 Likes

Exceptional work from this user, ordered on Friday and received on Monday within their 3 day time scale. Detailed cartoon art work which feels unique and eye catching.

1 Like

Thanks!

5 Likes

I recommend adding a watermarks to your work, because people will steal it and claim it as their own.

4 Likes

My commissions are finally opened once more! Finally finished the majority of my orders.

They’ll close again in about a month, so be prepared. :wink:

I’ve been working on some zany stuff, including the in-game icons below!

5 Likes

You seem to be really great at art!! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hey! After several months my commissions are finally back up again. Changed my portfolio, feel free to check it out.

Purchase something once, and you are immune to all future price hikes of that item. This was applicable since the beginning, but thought I’d make it obvious now. That means, some people are still purchasing things from me for 50 robux! Lol.

3 Likes

Some recent headshots I’ve done. They’re so refreshing and relaxing to do.

]

4 Likes

Amazing work- would you accept percentage

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: I usually don’t accept percentages anymore, since I have had bad experiences with them before in not getting any compensation for my work done.

Hey! I want you to make a couple of gamepass icons and dev product icons for me I will add you on discord. My discord is Maxen2031#3524 btw

1 Like

Nice job! Foul (aka Jupiterc) has made me class icons for Robot Simulator, my profile picture, too. He makes them fast, he does a lot of changes if asked, he is cheap, and VERY workable with! He is very nice and dedicated. Image of my profile picture and class icons below: (and more class icons that are not released yet) 100% reccomended!
imageimage

4 Likes

I recently hired him to make me a portoflio logo and I have to say, it was amazing! He is very friendly and does your portoflios with patience and makes them very unique! His pricing was very good, I ordered about 2-3 times form him! I overall definitely recommend him! :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is just for me but the image is like this when I try seeing ur work, I don’t know if it’s because of my device or anything. I reloaded the page a few times and it still came up like this. :sweat_smile: I really want to see the examples because I want to consider buying from you. :sweat:

Thanks for pointing that out. It’s an issue for me too, I’ll fix it when I reopen my commissions. :slight_smile:

Hey, I think you are charging way too low especially since you have 10 years of experience.
For example 500 robux for an ad is the kind of price I expect from artist with 1-3 years of experience, some groups pay upwards of 10s of thousands for high quality ads.
I would say charge at least twice or more for your work.

1 Like

Commissions are finally open! They will be closed again shortly.

I updated my portfolio with some new examples, check it out!

1 Like

Review

Jupiterc unlike some other people is a down to earth person who is easy to communicate with and active on discord. He got the work done early than expected and was really friendly in general, I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a good piece of work from a good artist.

1 Like

Well commissions are opened now

1 Like

Jupiter is an amazing person and an amazing artist who I’ve known for over a year now, I highly recommended them.

1 Like