[OPEN ; USD/RBX] Developer for war group systems

The Valkyrial Empire

About Us

Hello there! The Valkyrial Empire is an old war-group attempting to restart from the ground up. To be able to do so we need some scripts. Our current scripts work, however manually inputting names for usage of different scripts is not the best. It becomes tedious! So we are looking for a scripter who can create scripts/modules for us to allow us to operate with ease.

We are a sword-fighting only war group. It’s not very easy to keep up with this type of war-group, but we are determined!

About The Job

We have a few main scripts or modules we wish to be completed. Depending upon your performance we may also call you back to aid in other scripts we are in need of!
I can explain what we wish for if you decide to DM me.

Payment

We are able to pay in both Robux and USD, however USD is preferred as it is easier with less tax. If you require Robux payments we can arrange that. For specifics on the exact amount of payment it will vary. I can have a wide range available to me currently. For an example:

• USD : $20 - $200
  • Robux : 5,000 - 50,000

This is highly dependent on the amount of work, how well it works, communication and time it takes to complete. More can always be negotiated.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Kara#0003

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.