[OPEN] V1perMagnus | Logo Designer

** Hi there! I am Dos and I am offering commissioned logos and designs using Photoshop. I have been offering my services for six months and have almost 10 clients so far.**

You can view my designs here: https://twitter.com/dosxzv

Here are some screenshots of my work

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Prices are negotiable, I only accept commissions. My preferred payment method is via shirt/gamepass.

DISCLAMER

• I have the right to Deny any Commission for any reason, I might be too busy or simply I do not wish to take the order.

• My Prices may or May not change Depending on the Order, I have the right to change my Prices Depending on the Order of Availability

• Payment will always be Upfront, this is so I don’t waste my time or get Scammed because of it.

• When Ordering, Have the reference/ideas you would like in the Image Ready along with the Scene of it, Even if I can Provide them, I may Deny the order if you do not have any ideas provided.

• I do not give Refunds or Charge Backs, I will work on the Image until you are satisfied, I may charge more depending on if the change is drastic.

• I only Take ROBUX Via T-Shirt, Gamepass (tax covered)

Discord: Dos#4299
Devforum: @xe1roni
Twitter: Dosxzv

Kindly comment here your name & tag if you sent a friend request on discord

:sunny: Thanks for reading! :sunny:

6 Likes

Hey guys, My commissions are open and if you’d like to order a logo design kindly add me on Discord, Thank you, and have a nice day!

1 Like

Very fast and detailed results. Highly recommend, especially if you need a logo in a short amount of time.

Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

It was nice working with you, I had a great time making the logo, Thank you!

1 Like

Updates!
New Showcase were added, Feel free to take a look!

Commission Status: Open

1 Like