[CLOSED FOR NOW] Valorious Looking for 3D modeler to create armor for R15 character [20k+ robux per armor set]

About Us

Greetings, we are Valorious. We are currently creating a fantasy styled boss fighting game similar to dauntless/monster hunter as our roblox intern project. We are looking for a 3D modeler to long term commission creating armor sets for our game.

The Team
@JKVette - Team Lead, Programmer, Animator
@Woodall25 - 3D modeler, builder, artist

About The Job

The job includes designing and modeling 3D armor sets for the game. The game is stylized as a mid-level detail game. It is like a sweet spot between low-poly and high detail. You do not need to texture/UV wrap the armor! We have a great emphasis on letting the modeler have their on expression and creative input into the 3D models. We also look for good communicators. Hopefully this can be a long term project where we work together for a while.

IMPORTANT: Please have a presentable portfolio/examples of past work available or we will dismiss you.

Here is the character model that you will be modeling the armor around:

We are looking for a beginner armor set to get the foot in the door as well as a couple of stylized armor sets for the first map’s theme. We need them done in a timely manner, so please do not contact if you are a super busy person or have something going on that will make it where you can’t work for long periods.

Here are some weapons already modeled for the game to help get a feel for the style:

Payment

We are offering 15-20k+ for each armor set depending on the complexity and how time consuming it is. Payment will be in robux sent via group funds, and will be paid upon completing each armor set.

Contact Us

I prefer you contact me through my discord:
JKVette#8987

Thanks for your time!

6 Likes

Hey, I sent a request my user is Shadowx#8407

Hiya, I am Thomas (19 Y/O Developer). I specialize in 3D modeling (blender), Building, Graphic Design and more. Contact me on discord: B4NDS#1688 if you would like to discuss development further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.