[CLOSED] Woof | Programmer and UI Designer

Commissions are currently dependable on real-life status. Availability depends. Contact me with my tag to confirm availability. Also, my portfolio is now on the official Roblox Talent Hub!
banner bg // Glace V3

Before you hire me, please note that I don’t join voice calls.

Hello there! I’m Woof! You might know me because I am the Chairman of Cafe Away, a group on Roblox. I am a professional Lua Programmer and a UI Designer. I am currently in the Roblox developer beta program! I have over 5 years of experience. I specialize in the Roblox Business industry, helping different organizations and companies program their game professionally. I am thrilled you’ve come to visit my showcase of work that I’ve created over the years, which includes a combination of collaborations, commissioned work, and personal projects. Take a look and feel free to get in touch if you’d like to discuss potential opportunities to work together.

Previous Experience

Some notable developers that I have worked for are @ASimply, @mv4rk, @xJa_ys, @TrentaFX, @Nicklaus_s, @fudgehamster2, @sevlina, @nd89, @Petleyj, @YoshidaKhoi, and @Messisterial. (More coming soon). Please check the replies for customer reviews! Also, please join the Discord server for more reviews from the people who can’t access the DevForum.

Some notable games that I have worked for include:

Some notable groups that I have worked for include:

-More coming soon

Some upcoming notable groups that I will be working for (most likely) include:
-Soon

If you would like, feel free to DM me on Discord or the DevForum for more showcases.
Commissions - Google Drive
Most works are removed for revamp

I am available 7 days a week! I work off of a list to do for a certain amount of Robux to keep the project moving.

Down payments of 50% are required before I start to work on a commission to protect both parties.
50% upfront = Screenshots and worked on in a separate place. No play testing to prevent exploiting and stealing my work.
100% upfront = Team Create
You must agree to the Terms of Service if you hire me below.
I only take Robux Group T-Shirt payments. Sometimes group funds. Taxes/Roblox cuts do apply. I do not take percentages 99.99% of the time.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!
Discord Username: WoofWatermelon#8888
Discord Server: tDpzQAaGV2
DevForum: CafeAway

You must agree to the Terms of Service if you hire me below.
Terms of Service: Terms of Service

More reviews are located here.

"Very Excellent to work with, quickly and on pace. Overcame one of the challenging tasks very fast. I Highly recommend." - Raequan, Park East Academy

Thanks for reading! c:

23 Likes

Great scripter. Did what I asked him to do within a short amount of time. Effective code, no roadbumps along the way he couldn’t easily overcome. Explained the code to me in a language I could understand as a non-scripter to allow me to tweak it for my needs without assistance. Would definitely recommend for other projects and would definitely re-hire for future tasks.

5 Likes

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I would love to work with you!

Here is my discord: dreaming#6503

Hope to see you

2 Likes

I paid upfront and it went smooth. He’s a fast and great scripter, I’m already having him doing other things.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I like the modern simplicity of your UI. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

very quick and east to work with, would buy from again :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

They finished my guis within only a few days, worked with any changes I needed to make, and allowed me to pay a fair price that worked for both of us! 10/10 service

1 Like

I experienced some Proximity issues. The first one to react, Woof. Amazing scripter, very down-to-earth. Easy to talk to, affordable. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

From what i’ve seen, great work. Gets stuff done on time, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a scripter. Has great experience, made me a whole game in 2 days LOL

1 Like

Great services with a fast reply time. Always kept the price in a good range and never asked for more. Work was completed in a short amount of time with excellent quality and did more than expected.

Would recommend to anybody who is looking for a great scripter who knows how to create amazing clean UIs.

Thank you for everything you’ve done! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Updated my portfolio! Check it out and feel free to hire me. :slight_smile:

Just friended you @WoofWatermelon on discord. The name’s jay.

1 Like

Great scripter. Did everything I wanted from him and more. Code is readable (other scripters could understand it) and effective. There were some obstacles throughout the commission, but he overcame them with ease. If you want a scripter that’s super flexible, you should totally use this guy. I will definitely be rehiring him for stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: smiley face Teehee.

1 Like