[Open!] xJ_oshh's GFX and Logos!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a GFX Artist. I mostly do GFX for Roblox capes, Game/Group Logos, GFX’s of Roblox avatars and sometimes just renders! I have been doing GFXs for a few months now and I can’t wait to see what the future brings.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to spend a lot of time on it at the week days.

Payment

PRICES:

Basic Render: 100 Robux.
Ads (with Roblox character): 200 Robux.
Ads (with icons and emojis): 140 Robux.
Cartoon Group/Game Logos: 150 Robux.
Cartoon Group/Game Thumbnails : 200 Robux.
Rendered Game icon ( Like Redwood): 300 Robux.

PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED

My preferred method of payment is paying me through stuff like shirts etc and not group funds because I would have to wait like 2 weeks.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on my Discord server xJ_oshh's server

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

This work is undervalued! It is of such high quality I don’t think it should be sold so lowly!

4 Likes

Yeah, you should be given more for these, perhaps edit the prices to these:

New Prices

Basic Render: 30
Cape: 50
GFX of Avatar: 100
Group/Game Logos: 175

You could even get possibly more, but that’s what I think you could increase it to.

Overall, great work though, absolutely love the quality.

7 Likes

Wow! This is really good, especially for the prices. I will be sure to consider you next time I need a GFX done. Great job!

3 Likes

The 2d logos are amazing and high quality but personally the character renders I think you can work on a little bit before you decide to sell them to others.

5 Likes

Hi i am interessed can you add me on discord:
pushy1511#7959

2 Likes

I cannot add you, due to my privacy settings. To be able to contact me, you’d have to join the Discord server and then DM me

2 Likes

@Tempzaa I have given you your order and you have not paid me. You owe me 205 robux. When I asked you to pay you left the server

1 Like

Absolutely love this work! I would suggest maybe upping the prices, as I don’t think you currently would earn enough out of those!
Possible new prices:
Basic Render: 40-50 Robux
Cape: 60 Robux
GFX of Avatar: 100 Robux
Group/Game Logos: 175-200 Robux
Keep it up! Might come to you for logos in the future.

4 Likes

When will your commissions open again?

1 Like

I have now reopened my commissions

1 Like

Logos are cheap for the quality so are the renders, but renders could do some improvement, otherwise great work!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I will take it into consideration.

1 Like

Just did a transaction with @xJ_oshh, went smooth and quick. Thank you.

2 Likes

Asked @xJ_oshh for a group logo. He responded quickly and gave great work for good price. Definitely ask him for more in the future.

2 Likes

Commissions are now reopened.

1 Like

User: sharkefex

hey, ive been trying to get on the dev fourm for a week or so now just to reply!

i would like to order, the cafe picture one, but the text says, soft cafe!

i do have discord tho, or twitter, if you cant post the image on the dev fourm, i do know another way around it,

add me if you want to accept the order, my roblox user is:
sharkefex

1 Like

Join the discord server and message me there then

im not allowed it yet, :frowning:
i know another way around it,
just you need to add me so we an talk more about it,
rblx user: sharkefex

@xJ_oshh What do you use to make your flat GFX’s? if so can you reply with the link?