[Closed] Pirate is the Dead Seas looking for a Graphic designer

About Us

Ahoy mate! We are Splatter Games the team that is currently working on Pirates of the Dead Seas. We have a community on twitter with 25 followers including 2 star Youtubers, Rainway and Sketch. We have a discord server that has 44 active members.

The Team

@quan_hero14- Lead Developer/ Game Designer
@cazgamez- Lead Builder
@tetechicopapu- Enviromental Designer
@Dev_Kittenz- Lead Programmer
@YourFriendZeal - Modeler

You can see our progress so far

You can see more progress on our twitter- www.twitter.com/splattergames1

This game is still in development.

About The Game

Pirates of the Dead Seas will be a MMORPG. This game is heavily inspired off of Sea of Thieves but we added our own game mechanics such as making your own/ setting up your own camp. You can sail the seas, do quest for traders, or just explore islands.

Your Responsibility

You will be responsible for designing a well made UIs using photoshop or any other programs. Make sure to be creative! Creativity is the key to making this game. You should also make sure that you can work well with others!(Such as our scripter @Dev_Kittenz)

Requirements

• Having over a year of experience creating UIs.
  • Can show progress daily
  • Fluent in English or Spanish
  • Have Motivation to work
  • Must be 13+ years.

Special Requirements

• Being able to program the UIs as well as import them into studio
  • Being able to do more than one thing
  • Being able to speak another language

Pay

We will be paying up to 12% of the game + Backup payment. You will also get Credit from the game itself

Contact

Some ways you can contact us are,

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Potentially interested. You can view my portfolio here: [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

If you’re interested in my style DM me at Repentless#7834.

1 Like

I have sent you a friend request! rxse#1535

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.