(OPEN)Looking for a Scripter, UI Artist 3D Modeler!

About Us

Hi there! We are Octothorpe, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers to work with us on an upcoming FPS currently code-named, “Rubber Lizard”. We are trying to design an FPS that combines our favorite parts of many FPS games out there. I can explain this in greater detail in private messages. We are most likely going to have multiple gamemodes: gun game, TDM, FFA, an “attack and defend” gamemode(similar to Counter Strike) to name some possible examples. We are also wanting to have weapon skins and trading. The style of the game is a slightly realistic, slightly cartoony low-mid poly look. The characters will have a a custom model that is more realistically proportioned. Again, I can explain all of this in greater detail in direct messages.

The Team
@3082399 - 3D Modeler
@you - 3D Modeler
@jack25star - Map Builder
@DominusInfinitus - Scripter
@you -Scripter
@you - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter, 3D modeler, and UI designer to join our team. We expect high quality work that adheres to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress often and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Scripter
As the scripter, you will need to program a round system, projectile system, weapon system(guns, melees, grenades), case system, after round drops, radar system and a skin system.

UI
As a UI creator, you will need to create buttons, leaderboards, case GUI, etc. These will be done in a clean style that I can show examples of in DMs.

3D Modeller
As a modeler, you will be assisting me in creating weapon, character, and map assets. Knowledge of intermediate modeling and UV mapping are a MUST!

Payment

Unfortunately, being a small development team, we do not have lots of funding, so currently are going to have to pay in percentages. That may change in the future, as I am trying to make some money to pay people. Your percentage will be based off of your teamwork, communication, and quality of work. The starting percentage is roughly 10%, but that is not finalized as the team my become bigger/smaller. As I mentioned earlier, percentages can be increased or decreased by the amount of effort you put into the game.

##Time Frame
We want to release the game as soon as possible, but there is not a set date yet.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @BufferyNDuffery#2219
Have a portfolio of your previous work ready!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Not interested in this as you already have a scripter, but it may be helpful to include your rough percentages for each role in your post.

We are looking for a second scripter, as it will take more than one to make a game of this complexity… I will add a rough percentage.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.