Opinion on my GFX

I don’t usually make GFX and if I do its a character posing with a drawn backround

Please give critique, be as harsh as you want. I want to improve.

5 Likes

I think it need more light ,reflection for each and every part that was in the GFX and also make the T-shirt much more 3d then 2d but it is a good start you know

2 Likes

Thank you, I will take the advice!

Thanks for contribution!

2 Likes

I will say truthfully, but I don’t like it. To no offence, but the rendering quality isn’t the greatest. If your using Blender, I would set the rendering to Cycles, Instead of Eevee. I’ll show you some some examples in Blender what these different renderings can do.

Eevee:

Cycles:

It instantly looks way better. Though it does take quite a bit longer to render than Eevee, Cycles rendering definitely pays off. If your wondering what I built, it’s simply a Cube mesh with a Plane mesh in the center of it. I was using Blender v2.82.

1 Like

I use cycles to render, The backround looks off as I didn’t render it and it came directly from studio

Usually, if your background is a different image separate from your render, I suggest adding blur in the background to add a different “feel”, and to hide a few odd looking mistakes that can occur.

The lighting is uneven I would advise making the lighting cast shadows on the surface and different parts of the build. While it seems natural. I’ll try adding something interesting in the image such as other smaller important details couches - chair - lamp - floor rug ect. Was this created inside a software?

I’m assuming this is your first design produced in a 3D software I feel like it just needs those details to enhance the scene a bit more. If your lacking ideas on how can I improve this image use inspiration to gather ideas to implement within the design: at the start it isn’t bad you could experiment with lighting to have a more realism look:

2 Likes

Wow! That looks AWESOME! One thing I would add is making the room more detailed in the backround…

An example would be like a table, or a hat rack with more hats like the one the guy is holding.

1 Like

He looks around 6’8 tall. Now that’s plenty of height.

1 Like

I think that the first thing you could do to improve it is to just add more detail in the background, because it is very plain. I’d also suggest making the lighting look more consistent. Otherwise it’s a good start.