Opinion on my simulator ui pls?

hi please review and send feedback on my simulator ui.

the sell and buy button on the left is being worked on by the way, as i know its pretty bad

also, i’m not actually making a simulator. its more for practise, if I did make a simulator i’d make sure the ui fit all devices as i did not

12 Likes

Hi, I like what you did, congratulations. I like the style you choose. A good day . :wink:

1 Like

The ui looks good, but the images could use some refining (weird grey outlines).

1 Like

Yes, I’ll try and fix that. Thank you!

Looks good better than most simulator games ive played

1 Like

Thats really kind of you to say! It definitely needs some improving so I don’t agree completely, but thank you.

Just something i think would be neat maybe add a feature in a settings menu or something that allows the user to toggle a simple UI design incase they arent a fan of the UI as there have been simulators ive played that i enjoyed but didnt like the UI design

1 Like

The black doesn’t look good on the buttons, a white with an outline would look better. I suggest making an outline color a darker version of whatever color the button its on is. Your UI could also benefit from having a drop shadow to make it look like it has depth.

1 Like

This is cool man tbh, but little tip If the background is dark, then the text should be lighter and opposite. And overall cool icons!!

1 Like

I like the background of the UI’s, but I think black on blue is a bit weird, maybe change the colors to a brighter version of the background, or simply change the text colors to white.

1 Like

It’s good. But
this logo looks like a garage door.
Maybe change it with a supermarket trolley?

1 Like

I really like the gradients and everything else! I do recommend maybe using different icons but overall, I’ll rate this a 8/10.

1 Like

I like it! I just suggest outlining the images and making the text white! Apart from that, really nice!

1 Like

If you’re experiencing a issue where you have .png with a transparent background, and when you import it to roblox and scale it around it gains a weird outline. A simple way to fix it (that i’ve found) is to take it into a program that supports layers (such as paint.net), add a white background layer, then make said layer invisible, then export as a png.
I have completely no idea what spahgetti causes this to happen, but it works for me.

1 Like

Looks pretty good. I like how you incorporated image guis, as well as text gui. :smile:

1 Like

If you make the text a color, then make the outline a darker version of said color, set outline to about 0.7 transparency and then set the text to about 0.1 transparency it makes a really nice outline effect. You can also keep the text white and have a colored outline.
Love the style, personally I’m into pixel art stuff but I can tell you know what you’re doing with this style.

1 Like

i like that idea, i’ll change it.

1 Like