Opinions on my GUI (first time properly making GUIs)

It’s the first time I’ve properly tried to make proper GUIs, thoughts? Also, they are haphazardly laid out, do excuse that. Constructive criticism would be appreciated!

7 Likes

Sorry if you can’t read some of the text!

1 Like

Maybe remake the follow me on Twitter text a bit bigger, or players won’t see it. And the “know any Twitter codes” GUI is not positioned correctly, maybe position it in the middle or at right direction.

3 Likes

There is not a theme or a format. Every different GUI is different. The health bar has outlines and is square. The sell button is round and 3D. The Twitter code is outlined and square. You get what I mean. Try to stay more consistent!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated.

1 Like

Okay :)! (30 chars) Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

I think it looks good, I would try to make it more consistent, what I mean by that is the button on the left is a different style then the pop-up. I would make the pop-up rounded with a shadow or make the button have a outline. Also I would Make the fonts the same throughout the game. I personally don’t like outlines and like rounded stuff with shadows.

2 Likes

Just make sure they’re scaled for all devices too, so if your size is 0,100 0,100 - make sure the number is first and 0 second. However it wouldnt just be 100,0 100,0 because it would then probably be too big. Just drag it out to the size you want after making the first number a number and the second number zero, that way it will be scaled correctly for mobile. Use the emulator to test :slight_smile:
Here is an example:
image NOT THIS
Make it this instead, youll have to play around with sizes again though

1 Like

Hey, I just use a rescaler plugin for that, but thanks for that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah i see, didnt know that was a thing - might give it a go!

1 Like

It’s called GUI Rescaler. It works a charm honestly!

Thank you, next time i need some GUis im sure thatll speed it up greatly!

1 Like

Np my man! Have a good day stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

You too, have fun making your game too!

1 Like

Ty gl to u too man :)! Have a great day.

1 Like

I think it’s better if the Codes GUI has the same kind of blue like the other ones.

1 Like