Orange Outline Around Texture/Decal Parts

Does anyone know how to turn off the orange outline when I select a texture? I can’t make adjustments to the image im using. Or if I could just make it the same size as the blue out when selecting a part would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Do you have a decal on it as it looks the same colour then when you click on a decal surface. (also if so there is no way to turn it off). You would probably have to expand the part to do it but not that sure.

1 Like

I believe there isn’t a way to turn that off but double check in studio settings or try searching it up. I just place the decal where I think it is and select the decal I just placed to see if I placed it in the correct place. (since you can look in different camera positions) I would also recommend if you’re not sure if you placed it correct, use a decal that is easily highlighted and change the decal id once it is where you want it to be.

Just looked through Studio settings, and sadly there isn’t a way to remove the SelectionBox from decals
Apologies
gx

PS, that would be a good suggestion, to be able to remove the SelectionBox, I’d suggest you ask before someone steals the idea.

I think a solution for this is simply just to scale the model and make it larger by a good amount, and that should let you see the decal. Of course, you can scale it back to your original size.

I hope this helps.

P.S. there isn’t a way to get rid of that orange thing. I simply scale my object larger and then adjust the decal and scale it back.

1 Like