[OUTDATED] Radiill | Digital Artist

About Me

I have been playing Roblox for almost 6 years and I have been doing art for 2 years, which in that timeframe I have improved a lot since I’ve started. I usually draw standalone people, but I have also drawn thumbnails and other Roblox assets.

My Art

I mostly put my art on my twitter account ( https://twitter.com/radiils ), but I also have a DeviantArt that I’ve recently created : Radiil - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Payment

[At the moment I only accept robux, but that will most likely change in the future. ]

Contact

The best way to contact me is through twitter where I’m most active. [ https://twitter.com/radiils ]
Or alternatively you can contact me straight on here !!

Thank you for reading :smile:

27 Likes

You truly seem like a talented artist. If I’m ever in need of an artist for a game then I’ll definitely keep you in mind.

1 Like

Very nice art! Hope I see more of your work in the future!
I know you said you have a fair bit of time after coming back from school, but how long do you reckon it takes for you to make the art in question? Is there much of a queue?

1 Like

I would say that very much depends. I can sometimes create a drawing under 1.5 hours or sometimes it takes 3 or even more than that. Well it’s been a while since I’ve made a thumbnail and other detailed scenes so I’d say those would take a longer time too. My queue isn’t long right now, this time would be perfect to order something if you are looking for art. ;^)

1 Like

Absolutely recommend Radiil!

2 Likes

Talent art good work nice stuff you created.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

I’ve known Radiill since about 3 years from the bygone RŌBLOX forums and have seen their art flourish ever since then. Radiill is an amazingly talented artist and I absolutely recommend them. Not to mention that they are also one of my inspirations as an artist, and a person in general! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve needed something like this for a while…
Would you mind if I commission you for a headshot for my Discord pfp?

I’ve sent you through a request, my tag is BarryYee#4776
By the way, your drawings are awesome!