Output flickering and stuck half width after reconnecting to Team Create

The output window will begin flashing and not snapping to the full width the widget bounds.
I first noticed this issue a couple of weeks back, and has persisted since.

To reproduce this issue:

1. Open Studio and join a Team Create place
  2. Close that Team Create session
  3. Open another Team Create session

This only seems to be happening with Team Create. I am running Roblox Studio (v 0.419.0.381237) on macOS 10.15.3.

Hey Usering,
Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of the underlying problem, but unfortunately the proper solution to this particular issue may take quite a while.
If you have many widgets in your dock, especially plugin Widgets, you may be able to prevent this issue from happening by either removing or stacking some of the larger widgets.
If that does not solve the problem for you, or you encounter this issue with very few widgets open, then please continue the thread, and we will try to identify another solution.

2 Likes

This seems to be a new issue, but I understand if there are technical issues that have to be worked out. Just curious what those other issues would be?

I don’t use any plugins on a daily basis (no widgets always open), just output, explorer and properties.
This is what my Studio layout looks like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.