Overlook Bay Bug Patch v1.0.1
We’ve just pushed an update that addresses many known issues in Overlook Bay. We’re continuing to work hard to improve your experience in Overlook Bay.
- Fixed issue where penthouse residents could see other players pet balls in their penthouse.
- Fixed issue where penthouse residents could see other players particle effects in their penthouse.
- Fixed ability to delete saved outfits in dress up.
- Added a bubble bath effect to the pet baths for when your pets are taking a bath.
- Fixed issue with the mobile and tablet inventory tooltip. It now appears in the middle bottom.
- Added information about the fishing poles in the fishing shop that displays stats of the rods.
- Made the plus button on the gem currency UI toggle to open the gem shop.
- Daily login now displays the accurate login streak on the day slider.
- Fixed an issue where the E button showed up while driving with a pet equipped.
- Fixed the issue where your tooltip gets stuck to your mouse on PC.
- Fixed an issue in dress up to make it now show your default equipped accessories.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be stuck in the ground when joining the game.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be flung into the sky after leaving their homes.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be stuck in mid air after teleporting to a new location.
- Fixed an issue where a grey block would appear around other players pet pods or tools.