Panda Cafe Training Guide

Salutations! This is for people who will be hosting a Panda Cafe Training. This is only for the hosts.

Here are some suggestions of shouts you can use!

[TRAININGS] Trainings will be hosted at the training center! Come down for a chance to rank up! | Host: (host) Co-host (co-host).

Hello pandas! Trainings are commencing in the training center! Head down for a chance to rank up! Host: (host) Co-host (co-host).

Trainings

:m All Trainees-Waiters, please sit at a table so we can begin trainings.

:m Hello, my name is ____, and I will be your host for today’s training! I wish you all the best of luck in this session.

:m Hello! My name is ___, and I will be your co-host for today’s session! It is a pleasure to be here with all of you today.

:m For our Ist lesson, I will teach you how to interact with customers.

:m When a customer walks up to you, you should state your greeting. A greeting is a nice way to welcome your customer.

:m A greeting should include “Welcome to Panda Cafe!”, and optional, your name.

:m My lovely co-host will say an example of a greeting.

(Co-host: you can add or change this to make unique) :m Here is an example: “Hello, welcome to Panda Cafe! My name is ___, how may I assist you?”

:m Does everyone understand? If not, no worries! Ask your trainer to answer your concern.

:m When my co-host allows you, state your greetings.

(Co-Host approaches table).
Greetings! This table may now state their greetings.

:m After a customer has ordered, you can say something like: “Splendid choice(s), please wait while I bring back your exquisite order!

:m This is called the middle part. It’s a great way to show your customer that you are paying attention and that you are eager to serve them.

:m Get your item from the kitchen, go back to the register, and hand the food to your customer. After that, state your closing.

:m If you are serving someone at a table, go get it from the kitchen, come back to the table and give it to them. Then, state your closing.

:m A closing is something along the lines of: “Thank you for coming at Panda Cafe! We hope you enjoy your delightful order! Come back soon!”

:m You can also add adjectives, emojis, etc. To make yours unique.

:m When my co-host comes up to your table and says so, state your closing.

:m Bewildering closing! We will now move on.

:m We will go over on how to hand out food. Please pay attention as this is crucial.

:m If you are on computer, press ‘h’ on your keyboard. A bar will show up, enter your customer’s username, then press enter.

:m In order to hand food on mobile, there is a Hand-to GUI button on top of your screen, click on it. Then, enter the username of your customer and press enter. Make sure you are holding the item!

:m Let’s go over how to deal with trollers, spammers, scammers, exploiters and by passers.

:m Trollers are some people that create disorder within the cafe. For instance, they order rats off the menu or they are rude.

:m Tell them that what they are doing is against our community’s rules politely and kindly.

:m If they continue, give them three warnings. A warning should look like this: WI || Trolling.

:m If the troller has reached max warnings, call an MR/HR in-game.

:m Spammers are people who repeat a word, letter, sentence or paragraph in the chat. They get the chat laggy and ruin the game experience.

:m If you see a spammer in-game, contact an HR, a ban is required without any warnings.

:m Hackers try to ruin the game by flinging people and doing lots of other unexpected actions that do not abide by ROBLOX’s Terms Of Services.

:m If you encounter one, contact an HR+ immediately, providing screenshot and username evidence.

:m And last but not least, if you see a by passer in-game, contact immediately an HR+.

:m By passers go through the ROBLOX chat filter, swear and use inappropriate words.

:m Is there anything you do not understand about this section? If so, ask your trainer.

:m Awesome! Moving on, all Trainees will go with Trainer A, Cashiers with Trainer B, Junior Waiters with Trainer C and Waiters with Trainer D.

:m Staff Assistants and Helpers are allowed to watch!

TRAINER A GUIDE:
Greetings! My name is (name), I will be your trainer for the rest of this splendid session!

Any questions before we begin?

Alright! We will begin with spelling corrections! I will send you three PM’s, and you shall correct the spelling, and grammar, if you want.

Send three PM’s without spelling.

(Trainees fail when they get three strikes. Everytime they do something wrong, they get a strike).

Awesome job, everyone! We will now move onto our next activity!

For this part, I will test your ability to handle trollers!

You will need to write warnings in a proper way.

At the end, to call an MR/HR, you can simply say calls MR/HR.

(For trainees: trolling simulation.)

Strikes reason:
No proper warning, no calling MR/HR, not giving enough warnings, etc.

Now, for our last activity, I will be testing to see if you can complete an order and hand food!

(Trainers, only order one item for Trainees).

Strikes reason:
If they need assistance to hand food, no proper greeting or closing, etc.

If they have reached three strikes, say something along the lines of:
My apologies, you have sadly failed this session. There is always next time! Do you have any questions before I dismiss you?

If they have passed, say something along the lines of:
Congratulations, you have successfully passed this training session! Please wait while I rank you…

TRAINER B GUIDE:
Greetings! My name is (name), and I will be your trainer for today’s session! Best of luck!

We will commence with spelling corrections! I will send 3 PM’s, correct the spelling.

Strikes:
Given if spelling is not correct.

I will now test your capacities to handle people that do not follow our rules!

(Cashier: Rude customer).

Strikes:
Not giving warnings properly, not calling MR/HR, etc.

And last but not least, I will order food to see if you can hand food.

(1 item only).

Passed:
Congratulations, you have passed! Please wait while I rank you…

Failed:
Apologies, you have failed this session. Do you have any questions before I dismiss you?

TRAINER C GUIDE:
Greetings! My name is (name), and I will be your trainer for today! Do you have any questions before we commence?

Alright! We will begin with spelling corrections! I will send you four PM’s, and you shall correct the spelling, and grammar, if you want.

(Junior Waiters fail when they get two strikes.)

Amazing job! We will now do a simulation to see how well you can deal with people that aren’t following the rules.

(Junior Waiter: exploiter).

Now, onto our 3rd activity! Someone will order food from you and you shall bring back the correct order.

(Junior waiter: 2 items)

And finally, our last activity. I will pm you two questions, and you shall answer correctly.

List of questions you can ask:

1. How many warnings do trollers receive?
  2. What do you always say when a customer comes up to you at a register or booth?
  3. What is one of the most important rules here at Panda Cafe?
  4. What do you do if someone is trolling?
  5. What is required as a Low Rank?

Passed:
Congratulations, you have all passed this tremendous training! Please wait while you get ranked…

Failed:
Sadly, you have failed this training session. Do you have any questions before I dismiss you?

TRAINER D GUIDE:
Greetings! My name is (name), and I will be your trainer for today! Do you have any questions before we commence?

Alright! We will begin with spelling corrections! I will send you five PM’s, and you shall correct the spelling, and grammar, if you want.

(Waiters fail when they get 1 strike).

Awesome! Moving on, we will now do a simulation to see how well you can deal with people who do not abide by our rules.

(Waiters: spammer)

Splendid job! And now, for the final task, I will ask you a few questions to test your knowledge.

(3 questions)

1. What do you do if a MR+ is Admin Abusing?
  2. If someone is spamming, what do you do?
  3. If a worker is not following the rules, what do you do?
  4. What is a Staff Assistant’s main job?
  5. What will you do if you fail this training session?

Failed:
Deepest apologies, you have failed this session! There is always next time. Do you have any questions before I dismiss you?

Passed:
Congratulations, you have passed! Since you are about to become a Staff Assistant, the training isn’t done yet, there is an information part.

INFORMATION PART:
We will now commence the information part. Since you are about to become a Staff Assistant, you have a big responsibility.

A Staff Assistant does not work behind the counter, although it is allowed. A SA’s main job is to make sure everything’s running smoothly in the cafe.

A new feature will be out soon possibly where you will be able to votekick trollers as a SA.

Please note that spammers do NOT require a kick, it is a ban. The same applies to exploiters and by passers, no exceptions.

A Staff Assistant can interview people at Interviews, however they require supervision from a Helper +.

Staff Assistants can only WATCH trainings. If you fail to abide by that and interfer in any way in the training, you will be dismissed.

During Daily Meetings, there will be a short period of time for Low Ranks to ask any questions they may have.

As a SA, you are allowed to answer these questions when the time is given. Therefore, before that, all questions should be kept until the end.

Activity isn’t required for SA’s. If you need to go inactive, no need to warn us.

Spelling is required. Feel free to use grammar if you’d like. Waiters and lower do not get demoted for lack of spelling, however if an SA does not use spelling, you will receive two warnings, and then a demotion back to Waiter.

We are always here to answer your concerns if you have any. We want you to have fun with our community as a Staff Assistant. If you ever feel like anything should be changed, we are always open for suggestions. Does anyone have any questions?

Alright, this is what concludes the information part! We hope you enjoy your time as an SA, please wait while you are being ranked…

(Once ranked, kick to avoid confusion.)

(Host)
:m Congratulations to everyone who has passed! All trainers and spectators, why not take a picture to conclude this session?

:m Once this fades, say _____!

:m Thank you all for attending! Have a tremendous day/night!

Note: All trainers, remember to Always thank your host and co-host, they worked hard during the session!

This is a pre-set guide, feel free to make yours unique! Please ensure that everything has the same meaning. :slight_smile:

Written by Xixxy42 and DjMusa2.

3 Likes