Part doesnt load infront of player

Screenshot_2

Im trying to load the part infront of the Humanoids left hand but for some reason the part wont appear

You cannot add CFrames you can only multiply them, plus check your output as it should show you an error which you can realize and fix.

Theres no error within the output literally zero

Are you trying to obtain a tool and make sure the tool is on your character’s hand because Roblox does that for you by default and if you want to modify the position then you can use the Tool Grip Editor plugin:

No im trying to create an attack
The part will load infront of the humanoids left hand
Then i will move the part forward with body velocity

Check if the position is the correct position or not.

Fire the event if you havent I don’t really know what you’re trying to do

2 Likes

By the way a question: Is the part available in the workspace?

1 Like

Maybe use something simpler like:

local Part = game.ServerStorage.Part:Clone()
Part.Parent = workspace
Part.Position = char.HumanoidRootPart.Position + (mouseLook * (2 + math.floor(Part.Size.X)))

It’s not actually in the hand but it will summon the part in the direction their mouse is facing based on your character HumanoidRootPart position.

And the constant mouseLook is basically mouse.Hit.LookVector, but I think you can only access this from the client, maybe from a RemoteEvent, so I’m not sure if this is what you want. Here is a practical example of how it works:

Edit: If you’d like I can send the Game, with the client and Server and you adapt for your needs

1 Like

you are not using the cool down well

Im so confused by this how should i use it still works