Part Velocity as a Conveyor not working on shorter parts?

What I am attempting to achieve is a conveyor to carry suitcase tools, and I wanted to do this by setting the velocity of parts. However, while it works on the longer and straighter parts of my conveyor, the smaller parts that create the curve do nothing. I experimented by continuously sizing the part up, and as soon as it got to a specific larger size, the part’s velocity actually started moving stuff. I am unsure whether or not this is a bug, and I am assuming it is not, but I have absolutely no idea what to do now, as I need the smaller parts to fit in the mesh that the conveyor is going in. As for the mesh, I disabled collisions on it and built invisible parts to act as the collisions to ensure that the collisions are precise. I’ve attached a video below to show what exactly is happening.

What if you put WedgeParts in the corner and size them to the minimum size for the Velocity to work?
Either that or put larger Parts around the corner using something like https://www.roblox.com/library/144938633/Archimedes-Two-v2-4, but bank them by about 1 degree so they meet up more in a wedge pattern, wider around the outer diameter, but narrower at the inner diameter around the curve.

I think it’s just because of the way humanoids work. Humanoids ignore the physics of parts that are too small to stand on. Loose luggage and stuff will still work with your conveyor belt.

You can fix it to work with humanoids by making the parts bigger. Just extend the conveyor part below ground until it’s large enough.