Pegasus V1.2 Discord-FireBase-Roblox Ban Bot

I would like to know how to make a getban command for the Discord bot, what I want it to do is when someone types !getban [PlayerName] it will return with the Ban Reason. Your help would be appreciated.

Hello, sorry for a late response.
I am planning to add getban command for V1.2 that might be done in 2-4 days, once I release V1.2 I will notify you.

Thanks for using Pegasus.

1 Like

Works great! I definitely recommend this to small businesses in the Roblox Platform.

1 Like

Why is the name Pegasus?
@GeneralLPrince

1 Like

To be honest, I picked the name Pegasus because my friend @FlipGalaxy suggested it and it sounded cool ngtl lol

1 Like

Thanks for using Pegasus! It means so much to me

1 Like

Hello everyone, we now have a discord support server. Invite code: /VtEkajp

3 Likes

Verification coming soon

1 Like

I wouldn’t make the verification code some long randomized non-legible text. I’d make it a few uncommonly used words in the English language so that it’s quick and easy for anyone to verify

1 Like

I mean it’s the same case? Wouldn’t they just copy the words and paste it into their status. I also tried to use words but for some reason roblox tagged it so I decided to replace it with numbers

1 Like

Just make a table of words you know roblox won’t tag. For people with safechat, numbers and long strings are an issue because it will tag them. For people on mobile, they’re going to have to type out the key or sift through the Discord message to copy it. You should make a table of short, uncommon words and then compile 5 random words and have them paste it into their profile

2 Likes

There is a better way than doing this.
For example, RoVer can be authenticated just by entering the game.

2 Likes

Second edit: Never mind! It’s working now! Thank you for this! I’ve been trying to create a discord bot but could not figure out how!

2 Likes

I have a ban panel in my game for my in-game staff to use how would I have the panel set the users ban from roblox to firebase?

So if they enter the players username then click ban how can I have the ban data change?

Is there a way you can update this with ease access of adding custom commands rather than making the ban system datastore? For example, either kicking a player, or just settings a player’s currency.

Update:
– New Command: !getban [Username]

TBH don’t use repl.it for this stuff. Their servers are highly underpowered and do not allow Sudo privileges. I would use something like DigitalOcean to host this.

Im trying to set up the roblox script but what is authenticationToken and what do I put there?

Go to your project settings then

I used this for one of my groups and it works great! I had some trouble so I contacted him on discord for help and he was great! Thanks for the great tutorial!

1 Like