-

This project is discontinued , newer replies or suggestions won’t be answered.

2 Likes

Have you considered the possibility that this won’t be allowed due to copyright issues? I’m quite sure Club Penguin is copyrighted.

1 Like

This project has been discontinued

Ah, I misread what you said. I think your different name is sufficient, sorry!

This project has been discontinued

1 Like

Due to the fact that the building itself does not possess an interior, I’m assuming that this has an interior away from the main build that players teleport into – in which case, you are not asking for reviews on the pizza shop itself, but its exterior.

While creative, I would recommend using a pizza made of CSG or a Blender mesh rather than piecing together pre-made Roblox meshes. This would make it look cleaner and add to the simplistic vibe. The metal rack that is the sign also possesses inconsistent spacing, with some closer together than others. This should be fixed.

There isn’t much to go on for the exterior. The window itself seems largely bright and obtrusive: something that could be easily nullified by removing the neon, turning it to the glass material, and adding a decal with shadow outlines over it to give it a cartoony, yet mildly realistic edge. Not only the door but the entire building lacks any detail whatsoever and this should be prioritised. Perhaps some exterior objects – bins, tables, etc. – to give it a more realistic refinement.

Thanks for the feedback , we have some of the ideas you have been provided in our to-do list. We are preparing all of our team to get the mistakes fixed and add more interior and more stuff to the game.

The only problem I see you having here is with the 3D model.

I don’t think Disney would care enough to pursue you, your only problem will probably be from ROBLOX with monetization.

1 Like

Disney cannot take down the game as long as there is no trademark name used in game that is registered under Disney. Or also if they use copyrighted work from disney’s Club Penguin directly.

Check out the requirements for a DMCA takedown and some more stuff about takedowns here: All You Need To Know About DMCA Takedowns

That’s the conclusion I came to.

1 Like

Alright, I assume your overall design will be somewhat low-poly and cartoonish to capture the simple fun nature that club penguin had. I don’t see any issue with drawing inspiration from another game, but build off that inspiration and make what u have unique.

Heres some things to help you out on your pizza parlor:

Detail Consistency
First, you want your design to have consistent quality throughout so that it basically matches itself. The sign is way more detailed from the rest of the building. We’ll get into the building, but I would also play down the sign to a simpler, and penguiny unique style.

Walls/ Building/ Roof
The building shape is good, but I also would like to see it purposeful. I would increase the angle of the roof, to almost accentuate the shape of a pizza slice. If the building is meant to have two floors which is uncommon in pizza places, keep it and possibly outline the second floor on the outside. If not, reduce the leftmost wall to accomplish this design. The entire building is flushed (smooth, nothing out or in), this makes the overall design look incredibly simple. So have the roof jut out a bit and give it more height.

Windows
Create some windows on the first floor, if theres not a second floor then I suggest revising or taking out the existing window. Also when framing the windows and door, make it thicker or pop out more. Also think about adding an awning over windows, they are extremely iconic in small shop designs.

References

Notice: Snow is a necessity to penguins :penguin:

I wish you the best of luck with your project! If possible, I think a farmers market type thing or food trucks would look cool in your town. Think about that later in your development, and I’d love to see the final product!

2 Likes

The building itself does not have that much details on it i’m assuming, that it’s still in progress however i would suggest add some details onto it. As said above i think your not asking for, feedback on the pizza shop. But here is a few things to fix on your building itself. To improve it a little more!!

Pizza Shop

• The building doesn’t seem it has that much details on it. I would recommend you add some windows on the side of the pizza shop, and i would remove the neon effect on the window part as it doesn’t go well with the building! it would make it look more better if you add a more realistic material the “Glass Material” and add some dividers onto the window and remove the large window piece at the top…

• As by looking at it the windows, would look more better if you have them on the side by the door part instead of having them at the top. And add some details on the outside part maybe add some tables, chairs, trashcan, umbrella, benches ect. And add a “open sign” onto the window in the inside of the building. Also add different colors to your building as looking at pizza shops the building! has a lot of different details on it as, seen below!!

• Try to make the pizza shop more wider and bigger, so you could add more stuff to it to look more better as i said above. You could add some more details on the building and you could change the pizza sign on the building, and make a Blender mesh instead of having different pieces together on it as looking at it it has. Some slices on the different pizza parts i would recommend you fix that or change! that to look more cleaner.

Overall, you have really done a great job on your 'Penguin Hangout Island" also add some more buildings to your. Island and different details to the map! the penguin looks quite good however his legs seems a bit to big i would make them a little smaller. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Paypal is shutdown in my country so i am unable to DevEx so… just doing the job for fun.

This project has been discontinued.

Image has been deleted by the owner.