Personal server does not save?

So me and my friends are trying to build together on a personal server we have done a good amount of building then came back the other day to find it gone, I checked my other personal server where I only use I had buildings in it, it also did not save.

Yes I made sure they are listed as admins on the personal server access list.

It is a known issue, but I find it odd that it hasn’t been fixed yet. Since it seems really criticial

it ticked me off pretty bad… good four hours spent with 5 people building non stop gone to waste :emo-angst: :angry: :frowning:

It’s been over 5 days since this bug started. Do we have an update on the fix?

You’re an intern, aren’t you? Shouldn’t you know more than us about an update?

You’re an intern, aren’t you? Shouldn’t you know more than us about an update?[/quote]
Summer intern. I’m back at college now. Also, I was on the web team, not the client team.

Yuk, Roblox hire Merely while in college xD Makes roblox 100% better each time he is a intern xD

I have notice that Servers are broken :confused:

1 Like

Can anyone verify that :SavePlace() works, or is it broken as well, and this is a publishing-to-site bug?

I can confirm that :SavePlace() still works.

This is a PBS-only problem. Hopefully it will be fixed after the release tonight.

And we’re back. Both tools and saving works now. Please post here if you have any other issues with PBS.