I have been working on a Pirate MMORPG since around January 15th,
Anyways, the game is based off of Seas of Thieves, as seen by the thread title. Basically, you can spawn on this one small island. It’ll have the shop, and tree’s around, great vegetation. You can go into the shop, where you can be taught the basics of the game.
From here you can get a small row-boat or purchase a giant pirate ship with Robux. You can travel to different islands, get treasure, sell treasure for in-game currency, attack NPC bosses, explore dungeons, under-water caves, and have fun with other players!
|Target Audience||Children aged 10 - 13|
|Platform||PC, (for game beginning)|
|Character Support||R15 (custom animations)|
- Adventure - Travel to different islands/ports by boat.
- Treasure - Find treasure on beaches, coves, and canyons (and in the water)
- Other - Perhaps travel to different dimensions to earn and kill more NPC enemies
- Player joins.
- Player can go speak with the shop merchant, to get the flow of the game!
- Player can travel to different islands. Obtain treasure, buy armors and weapons. Fight NPC’s.
- (more coming soon.)
- Inventory system
- NPC dialog system
The user use ASDW to move around, top down camera. ‘I’ to access inventory. M to access mini-map.
Baycola Reef (island you spawn on)
The Gloomy Holm
Buch The Merchant
Johnson Mc’Calford The Dock Person