Pirate of the Dead Seas is looking for a modeler [Opened]

Ahoy mate! We are Splatter Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for modelers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Pirate of the Dead Seas!

The Team

@quan_hero14- Lead Builder
@anonymous- Programmer
@KINGSAME1234- Builder
@Supertestsubject- Terrain design

You can see our progress so by clicking the arrow

www.twitter.com/SplatterGames1

We are looking for a professional and advanced modeler to join our team as our lead modeler. We expect high-quality models that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. You will be making swords, pirate ships, cannon, trees, and anything pirate-related

We are paying up to 15% of the game’s profits. You will obviously get credit for helping in the game.We are looking for developers that have a have a large passion for developing games rather than commissionsThere will be a backup payment. Up to 20k Robux.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at https://twitter.com/splattergames1, or discord It is most preferred T.o.p#2416.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

UGC concept creators are accept as well :slight_smile: If you are one why not try to apply?

The best UGC concept creator I’ve seen on the devforum is @Headpets all the way. If you need a UGC concept creator check out her designs, she is super talented!

1 Like

Im not too familiar with percentages but do you only get the 20k robux if the game flops?

20k is for ads. I am willing to invest my own robux too

1 Like

Ohh so how much are you willing to pay not including percentages if the game flops

I am finding commissions so probaly about 10k base price.

1 Like

game looks nice so far, message me on discord so you can show me what type of models Sikowitz#8933

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.