Pirates of the Dead Seas looking for a UGC modeler[Opened]

Ahoy mate! We are Splatter Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a UGC concept modeler who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Pirate of the Dead Seas!

What is Pirate of the Dead Seas

Pirates of the Dead Seas is an upcoming open-world MMORPG where you can dress your pirate and take over the dead seas by becoming the ultimate pirate. Battle mystical creatures that live underneath the Dead Sea. You can chill with your friends or battle with your friends. It is up to you how you want the journey to be.

The Team

@Quan_hero14- Lead builder
@Supertestsubject - Environmental artist
@sikowwitzz- Modeler

You can see our progress so far here:
www.twitter.com/splattergames1

We are looking for a professional UGC concept modeler to join our team as our lead outfit creator. We expect high-quality hats that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. Either I can give you reference pictures or you can come up with it on the spot.

We are paying up to 10% of the game’s profits.We are looking for developers who have a large passion for developing games rather than commissions. There will be a backup payment. I assure you that when you get into the UGC program, we will let you use those hats to sell.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at https://twitter.com/splattergames1, or discord T.o.p#2416.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you also know a UGC creator, recommend them to us!

I sent you a friend request on discord, my name is MaskedBlaze#0479

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.