Pixel Trixel Studios [CLOSED]

1 Epic
Hi there! We are Pixel Trixel Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Farm Quest!

• Farm Quest is an SinglePlayer/Multiplayer Farm based game where you start your farm and explore the map, socialize and mine some ores, go fishing upgrade your base? There will be even more to come in the future updates.
Progress

– framework for the game

Wheat
Carrot
Wheat Seeds
Silver Dig
Feather

3 Epic

@DaffyDavinko - UI/UX Design and Animation,SFX, Pixel Art and Backend Programming
@username -Builder and Lead Asset Maker
@username - Animator [Unavailable]
@username - Lead Programmer [Unavailable]

4 Epic

Builder and Lead Asset Maker
  • Pickaxe
  • Fishing Rod
  • Barn
  • Animals (Low-Poly)
  • Shop
    and others…
Animator
  • Planting Animation
  • Cutting Animation
  • Fishing Animation
  • Mining Animation
    and others…

2 Epic
We are paying precentage of the Studio’s earning.
Our preferred payment method is %. The payment will be increased by the progress of the project.

• Builder: 30 %
  • Programmer: 40%
  • Team Lead: 30%
  • Animator: per animation 100-200 R$

5 Epic

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, please consider! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we actually see some progress rather than some most likely empty scripts and empty files? I’d like to join but that makes this whole thing sketchy now…

2 Likes

Could you show us some actual progress rather than just showing us folders that are empty, a long with most likely empty scripts to go along with that. As @Strongjohnfgamer stated this makes it very sketchy and confusing for people possibly looking to join your studio.

2 Likes

Well they are empty scripts, the progress is more like art related. And sorry if I caused any confusions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.