Place models to player GUI another location

Hello developers! So i was wondering If i can Place models to player GUI another location/ Workspace By using Script.

here is an example:
dsaffasfaffsa

The model is teleported to a location defined by a code,

2 Likes

I’ve personally never did this before by using GUI I usually use replicated storage, but I can help do you want it to be client or server?

3 Likes

so teleport a model to some other parent? so teleport something in playergui to workspace?

4 Likes

client, Actually the model its on Replicated storage but it is distributed to player gui i just wanted to get teleported to solve the problem more easy.

1 Like

Teleport Something in playergui to workspace! by using local script

1 Like

Well try this then

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
       local PlayerReview = script.Parent.PlayerPreview:Clone()
       PlayerReview.Parent = workspace
end)
2 Likes

Can this be done by the own script…? for exaple an script that its on workspace that locate the Model and teleported into an location like an part in workspace or an location.

1 Like

Own script? I mean you can put a local script in the workspace.

2 Likes

The thing Its that it will only get teleported to workspace and Not an spacific location. is that an problem the clickmouse.?

I’m sorry for asking a lot, I’m very sorry.

1 Like

Oh no I didn’t give the object a specific location it just teleports the object to the workspace that’s it. You can give it location though, but you can’t move an entire model that isn’t either welded or Motor6d together.

2 Likes

Location: 7.15, -5.52, 86.16 This model Is actually an dummy so i thing that has some motor6d and welds. thank you for helping! @UneducatedScripter !

1 Like

Ah alright well here

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
        local PlayerReview = script.Parent.PlayerPreview:Clone()
        PlayerReview.Parent = workspace
        local ReviewPoint = 7.15, -5.52, 86.16 -- This is the position you want the object to go
        workspace.PlayerReview.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = CFrame.new(ReviewPoint)
end)
2 Likes

You’re Welcome! 30charrrrrrrsssssss

2 Likes

Well, Looks like i wasted my time.

local PlayerPreview = game.Players.LocalPlayer:WaitForChild("PlayerGui").MainGui.Pages.Lobby.Squad.PlayerFrame.ViewportFrame.PlayerPreview

PlayerPreview.Parent = workspace

print("Working Teleportation")

wait(100000000)

RIP. I tried this and it worked. But anyways you already found someone.

1 Like

Is this script in workspace? thank you for helping!

3 Likes

Yes! This script goes in workspace. Glad to help.

1 Like