Plantenpot - Maya modeler's Portfolio

ABOUT ME
Hello! I’m Plantenpot, and I’m a student modeler. I’ve been modeling for a year now and searching for some jobs to expand my knowledge and portfolio.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU MUST FIRST READ AND AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE ANY PURCHASES.

• ALL PAYMENT IS BEFORE THE COMMISSION HAS STARTED!
  • USD payment is through PayPal, RBX payment is through group funds or T-shirts.
  • You CANNOT ask for a refund! The only way I will refund if I decide that I’m too busy or anything to finish your commission.
  • I will only accept long-term jobs if you have a community with at least 1k+ members.
  • If you are RUDE or incredibly impatient during the commission I can decline the commission & give partial to no refund depending on how much work I’ve finished.
  • I can refuse to make any edits to the model after I have completed it. You have the chance to tell me EXACTLY how the commission is completed and most of the time I send you some screenshots of the early stages of the model to see if it’s going to look like how you want it to be.

AVAILABILITY
Depending on the time I have, I mainly work 4-6 hours a day on commissions. I will give a roughly expected time expectancy on when I will have your commission finished. If you’re in a hurry and want your model to be finished earlier, I will ask a small price as I have to move some other commissions to make time for yours.

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

PRODUCTS AND PRICING

Small models or low detailed models - $10+ USD or 800+ RBX
Example:

Medium models or medium detailed models - $30+ USD or 2.4k+ RBX
Example:

truck-back truck-front

Large models or highly detailed models - $50+ USD or 4.5k+ RBX
Example:

CONTACT
You can contact me through DevForum messaging or Discord. If want to see more of my previous work or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Discord: Plantenpot.#3377