[CLOSED] Play Tester needed for Feedback

About Me :grinning:
Hello, my name is Notrealac0unt and I’ve been developing on Roblox for a little while now. I’ve been working on my game “Gem Finders” for around two months now. I hope to see it grow and maintain a proper player base while having the players enjoy it. In less than a week I’ll be finishing middle school and going into summer and High School, currently 14.
Team
@Notrealac0unt - Every single little thing I’ve done in this game and enjoy working on for fun :crazy_face:
The Job
Play testing :video_game:
You’ll join me in game or play the game yourself and then give me feedback or improvements to make the game better

Details about the Game

1. An Adventure game where you encounter monsters and Click the fight button to deal damage and earn Crystals (Game Currency) and purchase pets and fight Gem Keepers to Earn Gems to advance to the league.
  2. Pets are simple shapes but with little particles effects and I call them spirits.
  3. A simple style in building and most scripts were created by me, (others done via tutorial and I shake them up)
Screenshots of Game

PAYMENT :moneybag:
I’m sorry to say but I don’t have the funds to pay those who help but wish I could because your feedback will be what I hope makes this game great!

Via Twitter or private message in the forums (Twitter may take a little bit but will respond as quick as I can)
Edit - Forgot the twitter link; Twitter

Thank you for reading! :books:
-Notrealac0unt

1 Like

If you’re interested in gathering play testers for your game, you can hanker down to the Roblox QA Discord and request a test session. You’ll get more than just a few.

Here’s a thread that’ll help you:

3 Likes

Feedback: First thing I would suggest would be to update the spawn room, changing the signage so that the instructions are on the wall with larger text. I unfortunately was unable to actually play due to an encountered bug after walking through the white neon door from the main room and spawned stuck in the floor of the second room you go too. Image below v

Other than that Maybe make the UI more rounded, and center the fonts. And maybe a custom chat and leaderboard! I hope my feedback is helpful and that you become successful! If you have any UI questions on how to rework them I would be happy to help!

3 Likes

I’d love to be a tester for your game!

1 Like

The game looks a dull, try to add bright colours to catch a players eye.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.