Players can't see my animation with a Morph (and vice versa)

1. What do you want to achieve? Hello, I need help. I have different morphs in my game and I would like that when I transform into one of them, the other players can see the animation. The problem is that only I can see the animation, so I can’t see the animation for the other players either (I only see mine). I tried different scripts, without success, I put you the script below. it is in serverscriptservice. Thank you
local debounce = true
local morph1 = workspace.CustomMorphs.Bart.Bart

workspace.CustomMorphs.Bart.Part.Touched:Connect(function(obj)
	local plr = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(obj.Parent)
	if plr and debounce == true then
		workspace.CustomMorphs.Bart.Part.CanTouch = false
		debounce = false

local charClone = morph1:Clone()
		charClone.Name = plr.Name
		plr.Character = charClone
		charClone.HumanoidRootPart.Anchored = false
		local rootPart = charClone:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart") or charClone:FindFirstChild("Torso")
		local plrRoot = obj.Parent:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart") or obj.Parent:FindFirstChild("Torso")

if rootPart and plrRoot then
			rootPart.CFrame = plrRoot.CFrame
		end
		plr.Character.Humanoid.WalkSpeed = 22
		plr.Character.Humanoid.JumpPower = 51
		charClone.Parent = workspace
		game.ReplicatedStorage.Morph:FireClient(plr)
		wait(.5)
		debounce = true
	end
end)

Try making it so it runs as a server script on the server instead of on a local script. This should fix the issue (assuming you did have it in a local script) because roblox has this thing which helps prevent hacking and only makes changes to the players side therefore only that player will be able to see the change. If it is run on the server it will change it for all the players. Hope this helps you with you problem.

Try to make the animation play for the server other than the client

I have a morph in one of my old games that replicates animations to other players, I put a disabled local script in the morph, clone the morph and set the players character to the morph, then enable the local script