Players seem to be dying with more 'violent' physics?

• Describe the bug.
    It seems like a recent update has affected when and how players die in my game. Players seem to be dying with more momentum and throwing their character/nearby characters around the map.

• How often does the bug happen (Every time/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Not sure how often, but say 1 in 20 deaths may cause this effect. It seems to be more noticeable when there are other players nearby that get hit by the dying player’s body parts and they get flung (one even said he got shot so far up into space he died). Don’t know if it could be that the players are usually in moving vehicles.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue. https://www.roblox.com/games/149461194/Boat-Obby-Over-550k-visits-Thanks-everyone

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke. Seems to be within the last week?

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed this?
I notice it is still happening, and the other issue is that the boat obby game linked above deals with players in boats dying. If their Parts are thrown around with more velocity then it can push other players boats off the obby paths.
The same update seems to be killing players jumping off VehicleSeats since I’ve seen players jumping off seats and dying instantly now. There are no kill bricks within approximately 6-8 studs of the seats in question, but you can jump out of seats that are only 2-3 studs away from the kill bricks and they don’t cause an issue.