Please give me honest feedback of my GFX work and skills

Hi! I’m a GFX Artist for 10 months now. I never really get honest feedbacks of my work (except my close friends). So I want anyone, in the gfx community, to give me ratings and honest feedbacks of my work and current skills I have at the moment. I really want to improve my skills as an artist because I have a lot of concepts and ideas in my mind but sometimes it backfires me that I always criticize myself and never get the true satisfaction of my own work. So I just want anyone can give me feedbacks and advices so I can improve better.

Here are my creations currently: (feel free to rate them if you’d like)

Feel free to send me feedback and advices! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay safe everyone :smile:

13 Likes

Woah these are all good :+1:t2: I can’t really say much, especially the flower one it’s by far my favourite and the second one keep it up they are all pretty good! :grinning::clap:

2 Likes

Aww thank you! I appreciate it :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are decent, although there is much room for improvement.

• More details
  • Better lighting
3 Likes

Okie thank you for the feedback! :grin:

1 Like

Tbh most of them have nice detail other than the last one and the two small circles

2 Likes

Perfect! Love it so much! Well done!

2 Likes

These look awesome! The only comment I have is the quality of the clothing is kinda poor.

2 Likes

Looks Nice! I really cant say anything, because its just 100/10 lol! Keep up the work!

2 Likes

Alr, I got a few constructive critics here:

First, most of your gfx doesn’t blend in properly; for instance, it looks like some background has been slapped in a render and called it a day. Two ways to improve this: i) Add some shadows and highlights ii) Work on some environment manipulation.

Second, you can improve your clothing by adding some 3d clothing folds, textures and better if you can model your own clothes;

Third is on your pfp( s ) gfx, the first one looks good; bt, second one looks as if some shiny purple glaze has been rubbed over it; To improve it, I recommend checking out rim lighting tutorials.

Nevertheless, amazing work that always has room for improvement. If you have any doubts or question for me; feel free to ask in my discord: sem;colon #6786.

3 Likes

They need better lighting tbh
But detailing is good
(Are the people in the first one twins? lol)

2 Likes

You need better lighting and more details in the enviroments where there aren’t much stuff and lighting super important

3 Likes

They all look really good, I really like the reflections on the headshots. Like a lot of people said, you could work on the lighting.

• You could give a bigger contrast between the shadows and the highlights, that way some parts of the picture will pop more, darker shadows will look a lot better than greyish ones. Especially in that first one and the christmas one.

• Sometimes it feels like the colors (lights) on the character don’t match the background, you did a perfect job at giving a soft vibe on the flower picture, but on the city one the background, I can see that you changed the light colors but it still doesn’t quite fit the background.

• Don’t be scared to crank up the lights (intensity), that’s what makes it more real, the last picture seems to have no shadow or no highlights on the head which makes it a little weird.

3 Likes