Please provide feedback on this GFX

I started GFX about 2 weeks ago. Here is a simple render:

Please let me know how it could be better or if I did something wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That’s nice. I’d recommend adding textures to the seat, and the surroundings. Hopefully this helped!

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool, I agree with About_Dev, you should add some more textures so we know what these objects look like. Maybe you could make the seat wooden if it’s a wooden seat, it’s up to you. But this still looks great, 9/10!

2 Likes

Pretty good GFX, nice job on that.

Grass is coming through the wood.

1 Like

It looks like a pretty good gfx especially for starting only 2 weeks ago! :+1: Keep up with it cause you are talented in this.

Some things you can improve on this is…

Posing

Ok, clearly you are using a rig which is :+1: Although the leg is going through the chair.

Or the leg looks pretty stiff.
The foot looks like it disappeared as well.

Other stuff to watch out for

Also, correct me what’s happening here because all I see is a floating duck
The grass is going through the wood here
Plants are transparent?
Is this transparent as well?

Not bad for your gfx with only 2 weeks of experience :clap: amazing work! Keep on improving can’t wait to see what you do~ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I didnt notice the transparent parts and the duck was an accessory

2 Likes

Looks good for a beginner! Still a lot of things to fix and improve on though.

First o all the cups have a weird shading glitch which draws attention to it.

Leg is going through the wood.

I feel like the person behind her isn’t noticeable. They seem out of place. It is kind of dark and the shading could use some work. There is too much going on too.

All in all, looks good, but there is room to improve on!

1 Like