[Open] ExperiencersInternational, Aspiring UI [Graphics] Designer, Basic GFX Artist and Basic Scripter

Cropping these would probably wouldnā€™t be a good idea as the person wouldnā€™t be fully sure if I actually did this work as the username at the top of Studio is important.

Itā€™s not your portfolio. Itā€™s my terms, not yours.

You can, you just prefer to have it a bit more organised.

2 Likes

It would be a good idea. We know itā€™s you, there to good to be anybody elseā€™s. lol

Really nice work. Love emā€™ uiā€™s. Keep it up.

Thanks! It means a lot to have great feedback on my stuff.

Also, I might extend the GFX for 3 Robux offer until Friday 23rd April 7pm BST since I cannot make any UI right now due to laptop being broken

Ok! Sounds good. :eyes:
I donā€™t need GFX, good luck.

1 Like

Hey everyone, when I can Iā€™ll be making the Premium subscription package even more valuable by allowing users to download UI templates that they can customise and use in their game.

This may sadly mean price rises because Wix doesnā€™t allowed me to restrict parts of the site to specific members (might have to use password protection on the UI templates page) :sob:

Thisā€™ll help make a UI for your game without even needing a UI Designer.

@gamersinternational made me a great high quality GFX, within a short time period! Even though there were a few challenges with her computer, she easily pushed through them, and delivered on time!

Her competitive prices are amazing as well, I never thought I could get a GFX this good for only 3 robux (make sure to leave a tip though :wink:)

Hope you can buy a new computer soon, maybe you will one day become a GFX powerhouse and make a living on here!

Thank you for all your kind words :smiley:

I want to keep my prices low for everyone since I donā€™t want to charge tons [by the way, you did get yours during a sale and itā€™s now back up to ten Robux].

Yeah Iā€™m hoping to get one next week to combat this:

I will also add your GFX to the showcase (the watermarked version ofc) in a minute

3 Likes

Push it in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I going to help you make Basic Icon

I canā€™t, itā€™ll just come back up. The only solution is a clamp lol

Donā€™t quite understand, do you want to buy a Basic Icon from me?

I recommend this Developer, because She Created me a Better GFX and a Good Quality! Thatā€™s why, I would recommend this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some bad newsā€¦ I may close my portfolio on Saturday from 1pm BST. Howeverā€¦

Introducing Reward Points!

Iā€™m introducing a reward scheme that people who commission me can earn. Reward Points can be used to get Robux off an order [1 Point = 1 Robux off an order].

Every 10 Robux that you spend for commissioning me, youā€™ll get 1 point [if you are buying an item thats on sale, youā€™ll get the normal points from the commission]. Iā€™m also changing the referral scheme, instead youā€™ll now get half a point for every time you refer a user [users that you refer have to state that youā€™ve referred them].

Please note: Points are non-exchangeable for any currency, including USD and Robux and they are only used to get money off an order from me.

I donā€™t get commissions often anyways, the last time I got some was when I did GFX for 3 Robux.

1 Like

Portfolio closed until at least Saturday 8th May [except for any basic/advanced icon orders] becauseā€¦

I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!

Hey everyone, still not fully open as Iā€™m still waiting for the laptop to come however Iā€™ve added a new GFX [featuring my friends @cxmeels and @Ty_Scripts]. I spent like an hour making this.

I also just added a new showcase link :smiley:

Feel free to go and give some feedback on the headers :smiley:

Iā€™ve also finally just got round to putting @JP_MAANOā€™s review in the reviews section :smiley:

2 Likes

The fact that you didnā€™t add me made me feel like an outcast.

1 Like

I can now announce that all orders will start getting fulfilled from Friday or Saturday. Thank you to everyone for your support!

Now accepting orders again! Please order now if you want fast delivery.

New UI published! Go check it out, Iā€™ve really spent a lot of time into these.

I like your work, is so beutiful, Im not working on a game now, but; lucky! One questionā€¦ what app are you using? I love your portafolio! :blush:!

2 Likes