[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

I believe scaling from an object within the parent does not work?

The items position offset is 3, 3. However when I hit scale for position, it puts the item off screen (I don’t know where) but the scale numbers are way off

Will look into this, thanks!

30char

I also don’t think it’s taking anchor points into consideration?

2 Likes

Seems like it has broke in the latest update.

2 Likes

Sorry :crying_cat_face:was doing some maintenance on Autoscale because I’m currently working on a premium paid version of the plugin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Updating to the latest version should fix the issues.

More to be revealed for AutoScale Plus.

2 Likes

Hey guys, new plugin out!

This version is now the lite version

2 Likes

Hello! Apparently, when using a constraint, TextLabels seem to not fit in completely when TextScaled is set to false. However when I remove the constraint, it fixes it. Is this on my side?

1 Like

turn on textscaled
30characters

1 Like

What do you mean by 30 characters? Do you mean that as the maximum amount of characters that can be put in the Text, or what else?

1 Like

combining this with other ways to make GUis consistent, works like a charm

2 Likes

Devforum post requires at least 30 characters so i had to put that to lengthen it

2 Likes

Oh okay. Well, is there any way to use this with TextScaled set to false? When it’s set to true, the sizes of the text are all different and they look weird.

1 Like

You need to adjust sizes of textlabels while keeping textscaled true

1 Like

Thank you so much. Your plugin is very amazing and I don’t think I would ever stop using it.

3 Likes

ZacBytes, This plugin made me easy. Thank you for this plugin!

3 Likes

You actually saved my life, thank you! This plugin is awesome!

2 Likes

There’s a bug where if you scale the position of something that doesn’t have an anchor point of {0,0} then it goes in the wrong place, so I’d suggest that it automatically puts the anchor point to {0,0}

It doesn’t work for me? I followed the instructions and put my GUI at the top of the screen where I want it but it doesn’t scale .-.

1 Like

Im going to try auto set anchor point to 0, scale position and then set it back to original

Send screenshots of explorer and gui

1 Like