[PopCorn Studio's SOME R$ + %] HIRING SCRIPTER CLOSED!

ABOUT US

Hello their! This is Popcorn Studio we are looking for a SCRIPTER to join our team and make the game great with your knowledge.

ANIMATING, BUILDING [ALOT SOME LEFT], AND THUMBNAIL/ICON’S GAMEPASSES HAVE BEEN DONE LINK : Party Popper Simulator - Roblox

DETAILS – We need the game scripted.
We have a discord for all our developer’s and we do have your tasks in the “Developer Scripter tasks” section. Once you have taken the job you will be given those tasks. :slight_smile:

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU

• To start when we tell you what to do.
  • Dedication wants to get the job done.
  • Be funny, But not crude
  • Have fun & Enjoy our developing team!

PAYMENT

The team is working on this to bring a new exclusive game to the community of roblox! This is for enjoyment and having fun making a game! So you will be guaranteed a %, and we will discuss getting payed robux for your hard work. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

CONTACT
DISCORD : GrinchDeveloper#6312
Or
Developer Forum Comments!

We have our best UI Designer, Builder, investor, Animator, And Manager! All we need is you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to tell you that the build is amazing. Secondly, I would love to help script the game! I’ll add you on Discord, my username is flvurry#0015 and we can talk further more about this.

3 Likes

Ty. I built it xd 30 charssssss

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.