[Portfolio] Codisx

About Me

Hi there! My name is Codisx, and I am a professional roblox builder. I love building, and I also dabble in scripting! I’m not the best scripter but I do try my best and my end result is quite pleasing. In addition to building and scripting, I develop for other players and communities. If you’re Interested in hiring me, shoot me an email through the contact link below.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: ViBE Lounge - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am able to work seven to eight hours a day any day of the week.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is robux.

Contact

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am, interested in you! Building, me a vibe game friend me on discord: joshgamer11009#7318

If you’d like to hire me go to my website and fill out the contact me form! I have a business email, it makes things a lot easier and organized for me!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for telling me! And, what is your website btw, so I could see it though!? And, if I have to sign my email, which is personal information! I cannot, do that though I’m not allowed to do personal information to people that I do not know though.

You don’t need to sign your email, it ask for discord and additional information.

1 Like

This is the website, I will get an official url soon.

Oh, hey! Sorry for the late reply! But, Ik but the reason I wanted you to friend me on discord, bc I thought we could talk about the vibe game there. But, cool! I’ll go to the website now thank you, for your support.

Power,

1 Like