[Portfolio] [NOT FOR HIRE] afampany's portfolio

About Me

Hey there visitor! I’m afampany, (please call me Mr. EpDev instead). Although I have been making games for nearly 3 years, I am actually a builder with one year of experience. I am also the proud owner of White Projects, a developer team which specializes in making city-themed and transportation-themed (and hopefully RPG games ASAP) games.

Style

I stick to my own, well, ‘Epdev style’ style of building. I build city-themed games and transportation-themed games. I like to build several mini-games (not the ones in Epic Minigames) when I’m bored, like showcases or just a simple comedic game or a simple RPG game. Unfortunately, I still use free models in my games, but this only happens if I am absolutely forced to. This is due to the fact that I am still a very basic scripter and I have no experience in building vehicles or other advanced things. I also like to insert admin in my games.

Links to my game

Roblox Railways - Roblox - Roblox Railways; my main game

Poumenting (Showcase) - Roblox - Poumenting; if you plan on going there, please either turn down your graphics, or use a computer that can withstand a lot of lag, as there are a lot of parts.

A temple in the mountains - Roblox - A Temple In The Mountains; commonly known as ‘Tibet’. Do note that the terrain is generated.

Images of my work

Availability

I am mostly available from 18:00 GMT+8 to 22:00 GMT+8 during weekdays (I prioritize school and homework), but during the weekends, I may be online for short periods throughout the day.

Extra note

If you want me to take a look at your game, give you some feedback and probably help you rebuild some things if needed, I will be happy to do so. This is free of charge.

Work [NOT FOR HIRE]

If you want to hire me, you need to first contact me. Payment must be sorted out first before I work for you, unless I feel like that payment should be done after or during working. This is to prevent scamming. Do remember that I will charge at least 500 robux if you want me to build things like those buildings in the images above. Additionally, I will only work for 2 hours.

Contact

Contact on Discord: Basic Minister#8764
You can also message me through the DevForum messaging system.
Otherwise, please message me on Roblox. You need to follow me before you are able to message me.

Thank you for spending a few minutes of your precious time reading this. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes