[Portfolio]Available Scripter

About Me

Hello, I am a scripter with a year and a half experience my strength is GUI’s intermediate events, and a few more, my weaknesses are Hard scripts, because I am intermediate. Take into note that I really think a healthy team and an organized team is very important and I really appreciate a originate group and, more or less at least a team with a set-out plan that knows what kind of game they are looking for.

Showcase

Ok I have a game that took me a few days to make it is still in BETA with many more bugs to fix and more updates to come, you can view it here ----> [BETA] Speedster Simulator🏃‍♂️ - Roblox

You can view the GUI’s and many more features in my game.

Availability

Due to lockdown, I am available from 3-4 hours per day occasionally I will be available for about 6-8 hours, but sometimes things might change, it all depends on how I’m feeling and the events that are happening within the day or week.

Payment

Prices are negotiable although, I consider around 1,000-2,000 Robux depending on the set of tasks I am receiving if you are expecting long term partnership I would consider percentages depending on how well developed the game is

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter or Discord Contact information listed below

https://twitter.com/Onyiistar1 Onyiistar#9999

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: