Posibility to have bigger decimal numbers on the STG(Snap To Grid) Tab

This possibility would let us move and scale blocks in a more symmetrical way if errors are made, which is common. Actually Roblox Studio just let us drag to a minimum of 0,01 Studs. But it would be helpful if smaller, Example:
When 0,25/0,50 is used to drag or resize, there is sometimes a small portion that does not make it symmetric by an error made or the block is not perfectly resized. To fill the portion we need it to make it half of 0,25 which is 0,125 if the block is intended to be on a symmetric position. in this case the STG does not have it, while not having this possibility we need to make the summary on properties, which means more time wasted if a lot of blocks are involved. I have rarely have to make it to 0,0625 to make it fit perfectly, but just adding one"0" would be enough. But would be better to have at least two more "0"s

13 Likes

Yes! It’s so frustrating when I’m trying to move parts by powers of two and it rounds to .063 :cry:

7 Likes

Bumping this old thread because this issue is giving me grief right now.

I’m working in increments of 0.25 studs, and if I need to move something half of that (0.125) the Snap to Grid controls only allow me two points of precision, which makes no sense as parts support three. I just found this issue threw off a good portion of a precise asset I’m working on and now need to rebuild the entire thing.

image image

1 Like