Positioning a cloned part on top of another

I’m trying to create a game where part of it includes something stacking up when clicked and I wanted to know, how can I make it so that a part gets cloned on top of the origin block, then another part gets cloned on top of the cloned part and so on.

You can just position the part to the other part using :MoveTo(Part.Position).

A script would really help for figuring out how to do this.

-- Server Script
local partToClick = script.Parent -- repository of part
local clickDetector = partToClick:WaitForChild("ClickDetector") -- repository of click detector
local partToClone = game:GetService("ServerStorage"):WaitForChild("PartToClone")
local partToClonePosition = workspace:WaitForChild("PartToClonePosition")

function onMouseClick()
	local partToStack = partToClone:Clone()
 partToStack.Parent = workspace
partToStack:MoveTo(partToClonePosition.Position)
end

clickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onMouseClick)

Note partToCLone must be model

Ok so what I’m trying to do is clone a player’s head on top of the original head and another head gets cloned on top of that etc. Sorry for not clarifying.

Never mind I solved it by just getting the parts position and adding more studs in the y axis each time.

that is not a very good method since some player’s heads can actually be bigger then the normal head size

Well I couldn’t find another way to do it.

This also just clones the head into the part that’s being cloned’s position so it won’t work. (I’m using 1 part and not a model)

Could you calculate the radius of a player’s head by getting the size? A fixed value probably works for most cases but I wonder if radius calculation might work too

(Of course you could also force all players to have the same head but that’s probably not what you want to do)

Well I don’t think I need to get a players head size because it’s all r6. What I have done in a previous post is just add the head 1 stud higher every time a player clicks. The script does work however, if the person is moving around, the heads become zig zags because they are cloned in the exact position of where the character was and the player clicked.