Post-Wiped [Closed]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

17 Likes

As people can create topics, will there be an admin system?

5 Likes

Yeah There is a admin system

So People who create topics will go through moderation approval

2 Likes

Eh… not that good…

One thing that I like is that it’s really responsive for some reason compared to the DevForum. The DevForum is just painly slow.

But it’s just discourse. And you can’t post your stuff.

2 Likes

What makes this better than the forums? There is a abundance of players and I don’t think Lua Hub is currently any better than the developer forums. As a side note, how will permission be granted to make topics and share open-sourced assets. How is the community managed and kept under control?

7 Likes

Also Its Only Used for assets not for talking around
i asked crocli but he said discourse is better

1 Like

nice .tk domain, can you give me one?
i know it is free, but the domain maker is bacot

ask Crcoli737 Bro Its not mine

WOW, FINALY, thank you! I was trying to make this on 8 bit server but 8 bits was not working stabile…

1 Like

Indeed We Made it from using discourse

2 Likes

This is really unnecessary. That’s my opinion.

3 Likes

happy cake day lol
or as devforum calls it anniversary

1 Like

People will not go through a moderation system. Only flagged posts and reported users.

Thanks,
Crcoli737
Head of Information Technology and Moderation at Lua Hub

2 Likes

Wdym you can’t post your stuff?

Thanks,
Crcoli737
Head of Information Technology and Moderation at Lua Hub

I love the user there with nickname “Hentai”

I haven’t even looks at the users yet. I’m excited!

The forums can create lots of rumors and conspiracy theories as it is run by Roblox themselves. Lua Hub is a third-party and not affiliated with roblox in any way.

Any user with TL2 and above will be able to add their own tutorials and scripts so that they add to the community! For open-sourced assets, do you mean licensing? If so, everything in our site that is publicly available is under the GNU General Public Use license v2 and later. Learn more here:

https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-2.0

The community is managed by our growing team of moderators.

1 Like

Sorry everyone for the website down time! We were working on more amazing features! Keep signing up and being active as it is back up https://luahub.tk/

Thanks,
-Clxzed

3 Likes

Yes. I agree. The backgrounds were a hot mess. However, I have removed them and it makes the text a lot easier to read.

1 Like

I dont understand this is literally just a proxy for the dev forum

1 Like