Premium payout stats appear to show a negative correlation for payouts vs Premium Playscore/plays?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Understand the premium payments better.

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    As far as I can tell from the following graphs, there is basically zero, if not a negative, correlation between premium plays and premiums payouts.

These are the graphs for my game over the last month:

As you can see, we are projected to receive 1 larger premium payout for 11/2, when we had a premium playtime score of 1 and a total of 42 visits. Since then we have stayed projected at or near 0 rbx despite having premium playtime and score rise significantly.

I am massively confused so any insight into the topic would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there’s something key I’m missing.

Thanks for reading!

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I’ve read everything I can find on the topic but nothing gives anywhere close to a straight answer. I understand the process is supposed to be a bit of a mystery so devs can’t game the system, but when the stats we’re provided appear to actually show a negative correlation between premium plays and premium playouts, I’m left pretty confused/wondering why one would ever spend time attracting premium players.
1 Like