Press E to Interact ScreenGui

Hello everyone! I have made a Press E to Interact ScreenGui for my upcoming project. The Gui is meant to be used for interacting with buttons, keys, and other items. I was thinking about using the Google Material Icons to give specifics for the interactivity aswell as changing the bottom text to “TO PRESS”, or something along the lines of that.

:link: Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks!

3 Likes

There isn’t enough stuff in your GUI to critique. Maybe you can add more stuff other than just text by adding scripts or more visuals to the GUI?

Honestly, there isn’t really anything to critique, like what @AlmostADemon said, however, maybe you could add some type of background to it?? I don’t really know what style game you are making…

It’s pretty good, but having it as a ScreenGui defeats it’s purpose. Just having “Press E to interact” is very vague, the player doesn’t know what they’re interacting with. Simply telling what they’re interacting with doesn’t work either. The player doesn’t want to read words on the bottom of the screen to know what they’re interacting with. Put this in a BillboardGui in the object that the player will interact with, so the player knows what they’re doing.

Consider posting to WAYWOC instead as there is not much to this showcase, or working on your system a little more and updating the thread. The former option is good because it allows you to showcase what you’re working on without posting a whole thread for it.

2 Likes