Pressing "Cancel" in color pallet doesn't return to original color

Recently an update was released that allows changes in BrickColor or Color3 to be previewed instantly. This is awesome, however, pressing “Cancel” on the menu does not revert the color to its original value, instead keeping it at the preview value. While this isn’t so bad for BrickColor, it’s especially annoying for Color3, where you often need exact values. Cancel means cancel :stuck_out_tongue:

I fixed this yesterday but the fix won’t be released until next week.

Did you fix opening the brick color chooser, mousing over a brick color, and then clicking out of the brick color chooser instead of selecting a brickcolor resulting in the changes not being cancelled too?

does the fix also include clicking out of the selector to close it?

Did you fix opening the brick color chooser, mousing over a brick color, and then clicking out of the brick color chooser instead of selecting a brickcolor resulting in the changes not being cancelled too?[/quote]

Yeah, I also fixed this.

Out of curiosity, what changes were made to the live color picker recently? I force-enabled the color picker months back with the flag to turn it on, but when it was officially turned on I didn’t notice any changes (the cancel bugs were still present). What prevented it from being released sooner?