Private group games still appear - specifically those created in 2018

NOTE: I am aware that a similar post was made about a month ago, but there was no response and the issue has been going on for months now, so I felt this was needed. I also feel as if this post adds some previously undisclosed information.

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Setting certain group games to private does not remove them from the group chat.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Out of three games I’ve tried privatizing, one has done this, so about 33% of the time. To replicate, simply try and private a group game.

The place that is having this issue can be found here: closed - Roblox
The group is here: SCP Fоundatiоn - Roblox

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

This bug happens on group pages. For me, it’s only happened once, but I know others are having the same issue. The game that the issue is affecting is linked above.

Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

I only noticed the bug a few days ago but I know this has been going on for months for some users.

Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

Not sure how important this is, but all the games I’ve seen not work have been created in 2018. The two games that did work were both created in 2017. Could be coincidence, but maybe not.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.