Problem with function

I’ve been making a function that basically automatically applies the specified mod log to the recent text, it’s works fine except that it’s wont override my other logs such as System Initiated Admin.

Code:

function module.ApplyRecentModLog(plr,text)
	local everyone = game:GetService("Players"):GetPlayers()
	local spot = "spot"..math.random(1,4)
	if plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions[spot].Text == "No recent moderation logs" then
		plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions[spot].Text = "[<font color='#ff6666'>You</font>] "..text
		for i,v in pairs(everyone) do
			if v.Name == plr.Name then

else
				v.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions[spot].Text = "[<font color='#ff6666'>"..plr.Name.."</font>] "..text
			end
		end
		if plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions.spot1.Text ~= "No recent moderation logs" and plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions.spot2.Text ~= "No recent moderation logs" and plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions.spot3.Text ~= "No recent moderation logs" and plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions.spot4.Text ~= "No recent moderation logs" then
			plr.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions[spot].Text = "[<font color='#ff6666'>You</font>] "..text
			for i,v in pairs(everyone) do
				if v.Name == plr.Name then

else
					v.PlayerGui.TyrexAdmin.Home.recentmodactions[spot].Text = "[<font color='#ff6666'>"..plr.Name.."</font>] "..text
				end
			end
		end
	end
end