[Profile Service] Why when I try to search for the 3DSkins and Werewolf_Skins module it doesn't work?

Hey guys! I hope you are doing very very well! I have one problem which I hope you can help me to solve: When I try to search for the [“3DSkins”], the profile.Data. doesn’t detect it?

local saveStructure = {

Wins = 0;
Loses = 0;
WolfCoins = 0;
Exp = 0;
Lvl = 0;
Spins = 1;
["3DSkins"] = {

["Werewolf_Skins"] = { {["Werewolf_Werewolf"] = true}, {["WolfNoir_Werewolf"] = false}, {["White_Werewolf"] = false} },

["WolfNoir_Skins"] = { {["WolfNoir_WolfNoir"] = true}, {["Werewolf_WolfNoir"] = false}, {["White_WolfNoir"] = false} },

["Wizard_Skins"] = { {["Wizard_Wizard"] = true}, {["White_Wizard"] = false}, {["Black_Wizard"] = false} },

["Witch_Skins"] = { {["Witch_Witch"] = true}, {["White_Witch"] = false}, {["Black_Witch"] = false} },

["TheChosenOne_Skins"] = { {["TheChosenOne_TheChosenOne"] = true}, {["Evil_TheChosenOne"] = false}, {["Angel_TheChosenOne"] = false} },

["Cheater_Skins"] = { {["Cheater_Cheater"] = true}, {["Demon_Cheater"] = false}, {["Angel_Cheater"] = false} },

["Dreamer_Skins"] = { {["Dreamer_Dreamer"] = true}, {["Moon_Dreamer"] = false}, {["Sun_Dreamer"] = false} },

["LittleGirl_Skins"] = { {["LittleGirl_LittleGirl"] = true}, {["Blonde_CyanEyes_LittleGirl"] = false}, {["Brown_ShortHair_LittleGirl"] = false} },

["LittleKid_Skins"] = { {["LittleKid_LittleKid"] = true}, {["Cap_LittleKid"] = false}, {["Goku_LittleKid"] = false} },

["LuckyVillager_Skins"] = { {["LuckyVillager_LuckyVillager"] = true}, {["RedLead_LuckyVillager"] = false}, {["Sakura_LuckyVillager"] = false} },

["Puppeteer_Skins"] = { {["Puppeteer_Puppeteer"] = true}, {["Ayanokouji_Puppeteer"] = false}, {["WhiteMask_Puppeteer"] = false} },

["Rat_Skins"] = { {["Rat_Rat"] = true}, {["Ratatouille_Rat"] = false}, {["Thief_Rat"] = false} },

["Sheriff_Skins"] = { {["Sheriff_Sheriff"] = true}, {["Corrupted_Sheriff"] = false}, {["Angel_Sheriff"] = false} },

["Thief_Skins"] = { {["Thief_Thief"] = true}, {["Rat_Thief"] = false}, {["Robinhood_Thief"] = false} },

["Villager"] = { {["Villager_Villager"] = true}, {["Poor_Villager"] = false}, {["Rich_Villager"] = false} },

} --I've tried to put a ";" in here but it doesn't work eather.

}

When I try to search for the [“3DSkins”], the profile.Data. doesn’t detect it?

Thank you for your help and I hope you have a really really good day and life! Thanks!

You’re searching for 3DSkins but the table is called Skins3D

Sorry, I was making changes into the module to see if the brackets were the problem and I forgot to change it on the copy-paste thing. So the error doesn’t correspond to that, but equally thank you for your contribution.