Mistr88|Programer and CZ translator for hire

About Me

Hey there! I am offering my services as a Programmer. I specialize at admin systems, and other project with logic operations but I can do a lot of other things as well. I have been scripting for roughly 1 year on Roblox and have previously worked 6 years in c#. I also do Animations.
I am from Czech republic so I can also translate to CZ.
I am 14 years old.

Showcase

Almost all my projects are “work in progres”, but examples can be shown if needed.

Availability

I am currently available at weekends, but not 100% so, when you need weekly updates, I am not best for this work.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset or recurring payout. But only ROBUX.

Contact

Pls contact me here on the DevForum.

Thanks for your time!

Hi, although your work is work in progress, I’d suggest adding them still. If someone sees your portfolio and see no work, they won’t contact you regardless your work being W.I.P.

2 Likes

Just now i am making game. I hope it will be playable in 1 week.
edit, but i have problem, that my builder dont want to do enything so I need to change him with someone beter or to build it myself

You can just create at least some basic examples of your work to showcase; no one is going to hire you if you don’t have any work.

1 Like

ok i did not want to do this, but here is my solution on room detection problemroomz (1).rbxl (17.2 KB)
edit: Room detection system